What We Do
We service residential customers in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas within a 100 mile radius including southern Mississippi.
GenPro provides standby generator solutions that will greatly reduce the impact of power outages including:
- Failing security equipment
- Loss of medical equipment that could become life threatening
- Food spoilage in refrigerators and freezers
- Loss of communication such as phone, TV, radio and computers
- Inconveniences such as loss of hot water, dishwasher, clothes washer and garage door openers
Businesses could lose revenue even with a short term outage:
- Refrigeration outage spoils tons of food in retail and restaurants
- Loss of security and safety equipment
GenPro will schedule a site visit to:
- Perform a power needs analysis
- Help you decide if you would like essential coverage, whole house coverage or managed whole house coverage based on your needs and budget
- Determine placement of your generator
GenPro will take care of everything:
- Apply for all required permits
- Make all contacts with your power provider
- Install a foundation for your generator to sit on and anchor to
- Complete electrical installation
- Fuel supply connection
- Perform a startup to ensure generator is functioning properly
- File the registration with the manufacturer to start your warranty
24 Hr Emergency Service
We offer a 24 hour call service that can dispatch a technician after hours in an emergency.
Like your car, routine maintenance is critical to maintain your generator’s optimal performance.
- We offer Annual, Bi-Annual (twice a year), and Quarterly Maintenance Programs.
- (Annual maintenance is often required to maintain your warranty.)
- We have a 77 point checklist we use to ensure a complete service and inspection and you will receive a copy of the report.
- We offer competitive rates
Our generator technicians are factory trained and certified.
- We carry multiple parts on our service trucks and can often repair your generator in one service call.
- We are authorized to service several brands of generator and we take care of filing the warranty for you.
Load Bank Testing
Load bank testing allows standby power systems to be tested and exercised under load to verify its overall reliability to perform in an emergency situation. When a load bank is used, the artificial load it provides brings the system up to an acceptable operating temperature allowing cooling system controls to be properly exercised and coolant to be circulated through the radiator. In addition, the engine’s safety shutdown systems are subjected to actual operating conditions.
For diesel engines, bringing the generator set up to operating temperature also eliminates excessive fuel build up or unburned fuel deposits that have collected in the combustion chamber, injector nozzles, piston rings, turbocharger and exhaust system. Regular load bank testing burns off the accumulated deposits and preserves the engines output capacity.
The load bank also checks the engine’s ability to provide the required horsepower over time, frequency stability and the alternator’s ability to provide the required voltage stability.
Many generators now have monitoring systems available that can send alerts straight to your phone! Contact GenPro to find out more about this exciting technology!
Ask GenPro about our financing options to make the purchase of a generator even more affordable!
For all your standby generator installations, information and repairs, or to arrange a quotation, call and speak with the standby generator experts at GenPro LLC., today.
We have had our GE generator for 3 years, love the service contract! And the service we receive from it!
Very High Quality
Very High Quality, Very friendly & Informative
Excellent service & always has been. I just have 2 issues. I would appreciate a phone call, saying the service tech was coming. 2nd is for y'alls protection. I feel like I should have to sign something. If I don't know you're coming & I don't sign anything, I can say y'all never came by & never pay you. Just my opinion. Overall though, very satisfied.
Professional installation estimate and installing generator
When I inquired about an estimate for installation and service, the visit was prompt and thoroughly knowledgeable about the product. The price was fair and itemized. the installation went very smoothly and coordinated with the propane dealer's installation. I was trained on operation and have good notes for review. I called the service line for assistance once and received a prompt call-back and answer. I am very satisfied with my generator and operation.
We are very satisfied with our generator. We experienced only one power outage with perfect function of our equipment. We feel that our installation was done in a most professional manner.
Superb service and follow-up
GenPro's team has serviced generators at two homes we've owned, and installed one of them. The service has always been prompt and exceptional. Highly recommend them.
I have been pleased with Genpro in every respect. They recommended a brand different from what I was looking at. I followed their recommendation, and have been very pleased. Their service has been great in sales, installation and subsequent routine service. They do what they say they're going to do, when they say they're going to do it. Can't ask for much more than that.
They do what what they say when they say they'll do it.
Set the exercise time AM instead of PM, so now generator exercises at night. Net to change.
Professional and friendly
Genpro installed my generator and does yearly maintenance on it. They did an exceptional job installing, having to cope with my aged farmhouse which threw a few curves into the process. It's been 3 years and the generator is dependable and works just as they told me it would. Toward the end of each year, I get a call to set up an appointment for the annual maintenance and the tech is on time, quick and friendly. When I have gone to their shop I was greeted as a friend and they make it apparent that my business is valued. I wish I could find other companies to work with that I could depend on to do just what they said they would and that were glad to get my business. I also value the way they treat me and my concerns and suggestions, always happy to talk things over with me and adapt their work to my needs.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
- Factory Certified Service Technicians
- KOHLER Platinum Direct Dealer